Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hey (:

AboutagirlAboutagirl Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
I don’t really know how to start but I’m here to try and help myself because I’ve been struggling for way too long, and hopefully find others to connect with. I love to dance and I love music.

Comments

• Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    Hey @Aboutagirl its great to meet u, I also love listening to music! What kind of music/artists do u enjoy? :)
  • Options
    :3 Ah I love that @Sunshine12 that is a very difficult question! Aha , I like a lot of genres - indie, hiphop, alt rock, new wave, reggae to name a few lol. And artists too, so many but currently liking Hozier, lil peep/Tracy , the smiths , fenne lily , fleetwood mac , phoebe bridgers n sza. Haha that’s a lot already but what about you? Do you have any fav music?
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @Aboutagirl hahah honestly u sound a bit like me my music taste is so random it's basically every genre. I do also love the artists u mentioned here, especially Hozier. I mainly love Frank Ocean and Tyler the creator, I love Cigarettes after Sex too, but honestly it's a bit of everything !
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community @Aboutagirl! I'm on a Phoebe Bridgers kick at the moment. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Thank you :)@JustV and ah yes , her music is beautiful
  • Options
    Yess always a little of everything and depends on my mood aha! @Sunshine12 those artists are v good choices too wow
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @Aboutagirl welcome to The Mix. So wonderful to have you here. I love motion sickness by phoebe Bridgers. <3
  • Options
    Ahh yes such a good one! @ameliaJayne also I love ur choice of profile pic :) Alice is my fav
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    @Aboutagirl thank you so much! Alice in Wonderland is my comfort movie, I watch it all the time, specifically the cartoon Disney one. :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    @Aboutagirl Welcome to TheMix. I also love music as well too!.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 412 Listening Ear
    Hi @Aboutagirl welcome to the mix! I love listening to music <3
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    hi @Aboutagirl welcome to the mix!! <3 i also love listening to music! what kind of music do you enjoy?
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix! And as the saying goes, better late than never! I hope you find the support and connection that you are looking for here :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @nat_ hey thank you :) I love a lot but currently enjoying reggae , hiphop and rnb , and indie as comfort xx
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @Aboutagirl ! welcome! i also love listening to music!
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Aboutagirl welcome to the community! It's great to have you here =)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya welcome to the community <3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @Aboutagirl to The Mix! :)
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
    Hello @Aboutagirl, welcome to The Mix! Hope you're okay and that you enjoy your time here :3<3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )