Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would you rather have fingers the length of legs or legs the length of fingers?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
This came up as a funny question yesterday in general chat so I wanted to see what everyone else thought about it.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Would you rather have fingers the length of legs or legs the length of fingers? 8 votes

Fingers the length of legs
12%
Dancer 1 vote
Legs the length of fingers
87%
Sunshine12sinead276IainJammyboyKatie12LozAnonymousToeMatthew_04 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Fingers the length of legs
    I`d hate it if I wasn`t able to dance. I know that I would struggle to use my hands but I can adapt to it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,045 Wise Owl
    i feel like fingers the length of legs would just get in the way too much and stress me out 😂

and i mean i'm quite short as it is soooo i feel like i'd learn to manage easier with legs the length of fingers
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    I think I'm gonna have to go with legs the length of fingers haha
  • Options
    Matthew_04Matthew_04 Moderator Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    I need my fingers to play instruments so I'd have to live with legs the length of fingers.
    Maybe I can get some super tall, custom high heels to make up for my height 🤔
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    This is really tricky! :lol:
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    I am not carrying 10 5"7 long fingers. I can feeeeeeell the stress :joy:
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH