Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's your favourite music artist of 2024?

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
Hey all! With the BRITs occurring recently and Raye breaking records with her awards, I thought it was timely to discuss music here!

Who's been your favourite artist to listen to so far this year? Perhaps it's a hugely popular artist; maybe it's a rising star; or something completely niche! Let us know down below :)
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I think for me this year all my favourite music artists are probably the same as the year before. I have been listening to a band called The Superjesus and The Thompson Twins as well because I do like my 80's themed songs. Also I have been supporting a very niche unknown band called FOR3ST HILLS who are all the way from the states!. Im part of their band discord and I really love their songs which can be found on Youtube and Spotify. If your into rock music, they are definitely one to check out!. Omg I watched the Brits last night and I got to say they were so so amazing and so good!. Really enjoyed it this year and also Raye was super cool as well.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Katie12 What's your favourite song of his? I love the View between Villages, Call Your Mom, Northern Attitude and Orange Juice
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    @Katie12 What's your favourite song of his? I love the View between Villages, Call Your Mom, Northern Attitude and Orange Juice

they are also some of my favourites of his! Really loving False Confidence atm
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    sinead276 wrote: »
    i've gotta agree @Katie12 - i've been loving Noah Kahan recently (i mean who isn't). my favs from him are probably northern attitude and part of me

other artists i've been loving are taylor swift (obviously), sabrina carpenter and gracie abrams

oh yeah I am loving that everyone is a noah fan atm! everyone can finally enjoy his great songs!!