Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

......... (TW)

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,092 Wise Owl
Why can't my head just shut the fuck up, it's killing me and driving me insane, I can't fucking concentrate anymore, screw my fucking life. I wish I wasn't so pathetic and stupid. I'm done caring about myself it's not worth it anymore. I just needs to get a fucking grip. People don't give a shit about me, they say they do but they dont. I belong dead and in the fucking trash.

I'm tired of ain't being good enough. I'm just a failure that doesn't do shit right. I'm useless and unwanted and no one can fucking deny it when my real parents didn't want me and my mum regrets adopting me just because I'm a shitty disgrace. People are so fucking ashamed of me and don't blame them. It would be easier if I just fucked off out of everyone's lives, no one would care :/
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @River, I can hear that you're feeling upset. You're seen and heard, and I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Thank you for sharing how you feel on here - it's brave to do, and I hope that having an outlet for your feelings helps to lift that weight on your shoulders, even if it's just a little.

We're grateful that you're a part of this community, and thank you for supporting others on the forum - I know that I'm not the only one that appreciates your contributions here :)

Are you safe? If you need crisis support, just a reminder that the following services are available:
    - CALM | Call on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.
    - Samaritans (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    - Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@papyrus-uk.org

Is there something that you could do that can help take your mind off things? Perhaps a hobby that enjoy, some music to listen to, or going for a walk? We're here to support you through this, you're not alone <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,092 Wise Owl
    @Azziman Mhm sadly I'm safe. Nothing will help just trying not to relapse :/
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    I'm glad to hear you're safe :)

Breathing exercises can be helpful to calm the mind - for example, inhaling for 4 seconds, holding for 4 seconds, and exhaling for 4 seconds.

Or mindfulness exercises, such as the 5-4-3-2-1 method:

5 - Look around and name five things that you can see around you
    4 - Focus on four things that you can feel
    3 - Name three things that you can hear around you
    2 - Notice two things that you can smell around you right now
    1 - Focus on one thing that you can taste

Trying these can help you to feel more settled and in control :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    hey @River just checking in, how are you doing? you are not alone <3
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @River hey I hope u are feeling a bit better today! Ppl rrly do care about u even if they don't show it very well, ppl often aren't good at expressing their emotions as well as others and so struggle to communicate, and i'm sure that so many ppl have love for u because u sound like a deeply lovely person. Ur mum may not tell u how she cares for u but if it's safe to do so and you'd feel comfortable it may be helpful to explain how ur feeling to her? of course only if u want to, but it may feel nice to be reassured that ur cared for. And you're most definitely not pathetic! U are so brave for coming on here and having the courage to explain how ur feeling. Sending love <3