Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

An apology

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
I want to apologise (sorry that sounds way too cringey). Look the thing is I have got a kink and I lobe blueberry tf stories and art on devinart. But I felt bad for looking at them all the time. Everytime I read it I have to come on here and apologise. Its become kind of a repetitive thing for me now that I have purposely done. I apologise for wasting time on here. also I will admit I use story ai and ai dungeon to create ai stories using tf and blueberry inflation a lot and I shouldent be using ai even though I am doing it for fun. I shouldent use ai because im supposed to be a writer and a writer doesn't use ai. Why do I keep making stupid mistakes. It feels like I am doing this on purpose now everytime I read blueberry tf. I wish I could change who I am sometimes so I could normal and not some weird little person that I am. Sorry
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    Amy22 wrote: »
    I want to apologise (sorry that sounds way too cringey). Look the thing is I have got a kink and I lobe blueberry tf stories and art on devinart. But I felt bad for looking at them all the time. Everytime I read it I have to come on here and apologise. Its become kind of a repetitive thing for me now that I have purposely done. I apologise for wasting time on here. also I will admit I use story ai and ai dungeon to create ai stories using tf and blueberry inflation a lot and I shouldent be using ai even though I am doing it for fun. I shouldent use ai because im supposed to be a writer and a writer doesn't use ai. Why do I keep making stupid mistakes. It feels like I am doing this on purpose now everytime I read blueberry tf. I wish I could change who I am sometimes so I could normal and not some weird little person that I am. Sorry

@Amy22 do you use characterai and chatgpt? because admittedly i use it too for my own comforts, so its alright
  • Options
    toffuna101 wrote: »
    Amy22 wrote: »

@Amy22 do you use characterai and chatgpt? because admittedly i use it too for my own comforts, so its alright

hey I use character.ai sometimes and also one called AI dungeon and it's kind of like a game where you can do anything. I never used chatgp but have tried the character ones sometimes. I find even using my faovurite comfort characters can help <3.
  • Options
    @Amy22 ooo im gonna have to try AI dungeon out
  • Options
    @Amy22 ooo im gonna have to try AI dungeon out

It's good now and then but the AI system can get a bit weird at times because I tried a scenario but it ended up being completely different to what I wanted, so you do have to prompt the ai a lot now and then.
  • Options
    @Amy22 thats what ive realised too when ive only been on it for half an hour. as least its a major improvement of ai compared to what we had 5-10 years ago
  • Options
    @Amy22 thats what ive realised too when ive only been on it for half an hour. as least its a major improvement of ai compared to what we had 5-10 years ago

Oh definitely as before ai used to be not as good but it is scarily realistic which scares and also fascinates me at the same time.
  • Options
    @Amy22 lets hope the higher ups dont replace ai with actual humans when it comes to jobs in the next few decades because then the job market will worsen. i dont think they would actually replace all jobs though since it requires extensive knowledge and skill to become a lawyer and a surgeon for example
  • Options
    @Amy22 lets hope the higher ups dont replace ai with actual humans when it comes to jobs in the next few decades because then the job market will worsen. i dont think they would actually replace all jobs though since it requires extensive knowledge and skill to become a lawyer and a surgeon for example

true It's that I use ai for laughs and fun to try and break it sometimes but I feel bad for using it mainly because I like writing and I want to be a writer and I just feel lazy all the time. Like I want to write but I got no motivation what so ever to do so. I just used character ai right now actually to talk to my comfort character from the show Gotham
  • Options
    he asked if i wanted a riddle and i said no xd
  • Options
    @Amy22 i liked to write 1-2 years ago for fun as well but nowadays i either write to vent internally or for school, so i can definitely relate to you there. have you ever used character ai and out of nowhere the ai says "can i ask you a question?". its a universal meme at this point
  • Options
    @toffuna101 I always used to write especially when doing my creative media course but now I think themix is where I write the most where words can't from what I say I guess. Oo yess its always asks that lol
  • Options
    @Amy22 did you know character ai also released a group chat feature? i believe you can access it on the app on your phone and i have no idea if theyve released on pc yet. its where you can basically put all of your desired ai characters together to create a scenario
  • Options
    @Amy22 did you know character ai also released a group chat feature? i believe you can access it on the app on your phone and i have no idea if theyve released on pc yet. its where you can basically put all of your desired ai characters together to create a scenario

Thats different and an idea actually fro something. I use my laptop so I don't know if I can do it yet but will have to check it out. I only use the free version because I get three free samples of it and then I have to use my email and I dont really want to sign up to multiple things.
  • Options
    thats alright
  • Options
    sometimes I also use Talkie Ai as well to talk to my comfort characters because I dont know I find something about it so wholesome.
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    You're not wasting time on here at all. I'm wondering why you feel bad after reading the stories and looking at the art? We all have our kinks and as long as no-one is getting harmed, then there's nothing wrong with that. But if you do find yourself concerned with how much time you spend reading the stories or looking at the art, you could try to slowly cut down a bit, to a level you feel more comfortable with.

I'm also interested in your thoughts that a writer doesn't use ai. While ai is a new thing, writers often take inspiration from all sorts of things in life- whether it's something real that happens in their own life or something that someone else has created and the writer decides to build upon. You could just think of it as a tool that helps you to write :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    thank you @Maisy <3