Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Rivers pathetic vent zone

RiverRiver Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
I'm done bothering people and making people feel like they have to talk to me so am just gonna put all my stupidity here from now on..
Slowly healing n finding the real me 🥲
AnonymousToeamy02lunarcat522Lozsinead276Amy22

Comments

• amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    edited February 5
    Hey @River I can really hear how you're struggling at the moment - though it's great that you feel comfortable enough to share and vent with us <3 It's so good to get out your emotions in words and on paper. Remember you are so worthy of time and attention and should never feel like you are 'bothering' others around you by sharing how you feel :3
    RiverLoz
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @River

Sending so many hugs. We are all here for you :heart:

How are you doing today?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    Loz
  • RiverRiver Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    @Stephanie I feel horrible but I don't see the point of anything anymore or in talking about how I feel because all that happens is that I get screamed at
    AnonymousToeLozlunarcat522
  • ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 34 Boards Initiate
    Hey @River ! Just want you to know we always want you to bring your problems here and talk to us about them. We all care and are going to be here for you.
    I can hear that you are not feeling good at the moment but try to remind yourself that you are strong enough to get through this. We believe in you. <3
    River
    Have a rash on my arm :/
    AnonymousToelunarcat522LozAmy22
    It doesn't stop, it's never *** stops. Talk to us they all say but I *** can't, I can't I can't I cant. All everyone does is scream at me, I know I'm a worthless stupid idiot that just needs to *** off. No one cares until they think it's the end, I'm in agony emotionally and physically. I want to wrip my stupid brain out. It hurts, it hurts bad. I've done nothing but cry all day 😭 Im just shutting people away because it easier. I'm just pathetic, everyone things that too. I'm so tired or trying but still doing everything wrong 😣

I'm sorry that I'm a big fat worthless failure. I'm sorry that I'm not and will never be good enough but please I'm trying, I'm trying so hard 😭
    AnonymousToelunarcat522LozAmy22
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 809 Part of The Mix Family
    @River i don’t think you’re pathetic or worthless or anything like that, you’ve been a great friend to me. I really wish I could make you feel better but I don’t know how. I’m so sorry. Sending big hugs 🩷
    lunarcat522River
  • LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 89 Budding Regular
    @River You are good enough, and you most definitely are not a failure. I know I can't change how you feel or think, but I just wanted you to know I care about you, and everyone here does. I'm sorry you're hurting, and it's okay to feel that. I know you can get through all of this, and be something great in life.

Sending you hugs <3
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
    River
    Struggling to keep my thoughts at a safe ish point
    AnonymousToelunarcat522Loz
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 323 The Mix Regular
    Sorry to hear that @River is there anything that might help distract you or channel your feelings?
    want all this to go away
    lunarcat522
    sister triggered me, sent me her sh out of nowhere for no reason and the pic triggered me
    AnonymousToelunarcat522
    Relapsed last night. 8 days down the fucking drain
    AnonymousToelunarcat522
    Tried to confide in mum but she didn't give one
    AnonymousToelunarcat522
    Pissed off