Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Link for general chat isn't working

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
Hi all hope your all okay, I just noticed that when I go into the support groups section of the website, I can't seem to be able to click or find the link for general chat tonight even though it mentioned it was on tonight. Just want to check is it on tonight and what I should do if I can't find the link?.

Kind regards,

Amy <3
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    I wonder if I can click the link on circle and see if it works that way?. :grey_question:
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,018 Wise Owl
    Yeah I did that and it worked :)
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    https://client.chatwee.com/popout/599c194bbd616d8b43891808 You can use this link to get into chat :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    @Amy22 you can always click any of the join links it takes you to the same platform.

Failing that, you can click the link dancer gave or type "bit.ly/TMSupportGroups" (make sure this is put in exactly) and it should work then. That's what I do I never use the join page :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Hey hey :) thanks for chipping in on this everyone

Was the blue join button not showing for anyone yesterday? We fixed the broken Sunday one but we can look into the Tuesday one if it wasn't appearing yesterday

But yeah, as @independent_ said you can use the shortcut link: https://bit.ly/TMSupportGroups or the full URL that @Dancer shared. Alternatively, click any join button, they all take you there. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Thank you so much hopefully join tonight fingers crossed <3
  • Options
    i managed to find this old thread on here and wanted to let you know that the link for group chat isn't working and I can't see the button for it <3.
  • Options
    Oh wait I just saw the link above @JustV mentioned before haha sorry about that folks!. I shall use the link above and also if anyone is having issues accessing the group chat link tonight its on this thread <3.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    No worries @Amy22! Glad you got there. :)

Not sure why this link issue is persisting. Think the website might just be breaking with old age. If anyone notices it happening on specific days or with specific chats, do shout!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustV wrote: »

Not sure why this link issue is persisting. Think the website might just be breaking with old age. If anyone notices it happening on specific days or with specific chats, do shout!

Hi sorry to be super annoying again but I think it's broken again. The website is getting older I think xd. Is it okay if I use the link above again?.

Amy
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    Amy22 wrote: »

Hi sorry to be super annoying again but I think it's broken again. The website is getting older I think xd. Is it okay if I use the link above again?.

Amy

The website is nearly as old as V. If not older lol.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Amy22 wrote: »

Amy

The website is nearly as old as V. If not older lol.

Its super ancient lol