Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Childline + teams link

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
I spoke to childline last night and they sent me 2 links to a teams meeting... I first thought it was something to do with my laptop when I pressed it but it wasn't.. After the chat had ended it came to the save links page and it showed the teams meeting links but when I tried to safe them to then show a new counselor it wouldn't let me it just said error.

I took a screenshot of the link and connected to a new counselor and when I brought it up and asked she was a completely rude to me and a bitch so I ended the chat..
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    LauraaaaLauraaaa Support Group Moderator Posts: 19 Settling in
    Doesn’t sound helpful at all! hope all is ok! 🩵
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    Sometimes tech problems make people feel anxious and frustrated, especially if they don't know how to resolve the issues. That doesn't justify what happened with the counsellor though it might help to explain why she appeared to be rude.

Sometimes video meeting links might not work until the date and time they have been scheduled for. Other times maybe the link was incorrect or something. You could try manually typing the link out in the browser address bar at the top of the screen and see if that does anything. Or if it was a link to a teams meeting from another organisation, perhaps check out their website to see if they have any upcoming meetings and get the link that way.

Hope this helps a bit <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.