Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Break

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
Hey just wanted to say that from tommorow (I think) my account will be deactivated for 2 weeks. I can't be on the mix atm with so much going on and I think I'd make the community unsafe soon so I need to take some time away.

Sorry if it seems selfish but tbh atm I'm just trying to get through each day whilst staying alive :(
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    It’s not selfish to take a break if you need to! We’re still here for you and please keep safe ❤️
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    I know you're deactivated at the time i'm writing this - but it's absolutely not selfish to take a break. do whatever is best for you. we will all be waiting for you if/when you return

sending hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    edited January 17
    I know that your account may be deactivated by this time write this too, but there is nothing selfish about wanting to take a break at all. You need to priortise time for youself now and looking after yourself which is all important for us here too <3. You always know TheMix family will be here anytime if you need us and also look after yourself in the mean time <3. I am always here for you too @River.

Sending you a special virtual hug,

Amy22
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 634 Incredible Poster
    You're not being selfish at all. In fact, taking time away to focus on yourself is the best thing you can do. Keep safe and we'll all be here for you when you get back <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.