Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

December achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
Hello everyone, very very well done for making it through this month! I'm aware that it has been especially challenging for some. I just want to say that I'm grateful that you're all here and you're doing amazing for getting through this period <3

For the last time this year, it would be great if we could share with the community what we've achieved this month. Like I've said before, it doesn't have to be extremely big, and you're welcome to write as many achievements as you wish! Feel free to mention anything that you're grateful for too :smile:

My achievements this month:
- I'm thankful for completing a challenging piece on the piano, and I'm even more grateful for my family's encouragement to make sure I didn't give up - their support has been very heart-warming
- I'm proud for making some time to catch up with friends despite my busy schedule
- I'm very proud that I completed another digital art piece, I surprised myself by how good it came out, and I feel like I've become better at using the art software

Thank you all for doing these monthly threads! It's just lovely hearing what you've all achieved. I hope these threads have somehow helped you in some way! Not sure if I'll continue doing something like this for next year. If I do, maybe it will be something different. If anyone has any ideas of what would help, feel free to share them!

I hope 2024 becomes a wonderful year for all of you. Sending lots of hugs! :3<3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    I really enjoy doing these each month as it's actually feels like you achieving something each month too and it makes me feel good in a way. I think it would nice to do this again next year too as I enjoy writing down the things I did.

Anyway's enough from me hehe and onto my achievements of December:

1) I think going to my work's Christmas party eventhough it went on until 1am in the morning. I stay until 10pm and I did enjoy and it was so nice meeting people.

2) I managed to finish a Kevin the carrot crochet kit I got on Christmas day however I think I made him way too big but I do love him very much. It makes him a unique carrot indeed :lol: haha.

I think those are mine mostly for this month <3. Also well done to everyone for getting through this month as I know December and Winter time can be the most trickey and challenging month for all especially with what is going in the world at the moment too. I want to congradulate you all on being amazing and moreover just being you!. <3. Here's to another amazing year!. :bleep_bloop:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,021 Wise Owl
    I haven’t done very much but I did manage to get quite far with my uni application when that was something I really struggled with last year and had to delay.
    And I went to see my cousins and survived it 🤣
    Bit boring but oh well lol
  • Options
    @Amy22, thank you so much for your thoughts and for sharing what you’ve been doing each month!! I’m glad to hear that you enjoy writing down what you did! I think I’ll be continuing this next year :3

I’m glad that you went to your work’s Christmas party, and yeah you’re right, meeting people is really lovely! And aww omg well done for crocheting Keven the carrot!! I bet he looks very very adorable :lol:

@AnonymousToe, yay I’m glad that you’ve made some progress with your uni application! And hahah I can imagine it would be a bit challenging to survive a visit to your cousins! These are not boring don’t worry ahah! I hope you have a great 2024!! :3
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Have loved hearing everyones achievements each month and thank u sm to @kaii for doing this <3
    Well done everyone to making it to December.It may not have been easy but u got their and we r all proud of u <3
    Here are mine for December
    Getting an award for my volunteering
    Finishing a piece of work thats being published ive been working on since august
    Knowing when to say no
    Completing one of my courses

Cheers to 2024 :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556, thank you so much for sharing what you’ve achieved each month!!

Congratulations on getting an award for volunteering!! You absolutely deserve it, we’re super super thankful for your amazing support here in the community <3 I’m glad that you’ve managed to finish something you’ve been working on sunce August! It must feel so rewarding! It’s great that you completed one of your courses and gave yourself the respect to say no, I understand how difficult that is, so well done!!

Have a great 2024!! :3