Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Are pinky rings being a gay trait common knowledge?

DistractionDistraction Posts: 450 Listening Ear
So yeah I'm just wondering are pinky rings a common gay thing?

I wore one for un related gay style reasons and my step mum seen it, said "that's what them puffs wear, a ring on their pinky" I thought she was talking bs, so I asked my mate and she said it was a gay trait (she's gay)

I never knew this lol, she also said thumb rings are as well, and heres a shocker, I like them to lol just couldn't be bothered replacing the one I lost, it just sort of blew my mind, I feel really insecure about the thought of being gay and I've tried to be with guys but I just don't like it, I don't know if I'm just over thinking about it all too much and I am actually straight, it's really confusing but my main focus here is rings, did everyone know this and if so how?! Wheres the secret manual on these things lol

Btw I'm not saying I'm gay because of the ring, I've fooled around with girls, I really liked someone as well, I just find it really hard to accept it and understand, the thought of being with a girl in a public place scares the shit out of me.

I really like the ring but take it off when anyones close by, same with clothes, I keep it on the down low, I'd love to wear a suit without fear of being called out or asked

If the ring wasn't common knowledge I might wear it at work but if it is please let me know, please tell me the truth

Thanks for your time

Comments