Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi!!

Hi everyone!! :)
My name is Megan and I suffer from depression and anxiety. Here are a few fun facts about me:
  • I loveeeeeee cats!!
  • I love horror movies
  • I love everything to do with Lord of the Rings
  • I'm currently working towards getting an undergraduate degree in counselling psychology
It's nice to meet you all :3

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya Megan, welcome to the community. Its nice to meet you!
    w2dxaz0c0nv7.gif
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @Megan22 welcome to the mix! I love cats too and I'm also hoping to do a degree in psychology!
  • Options
    monalimonali Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi guys
    I am Monali
    I am form India
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 614 Incredible Poster
    Welcome @Megan22! Looking forward to seeing you around the community :) I also love cats - mine is a tuxedo! Do you have a cat?
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 614 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the community @monali, it's great to have you here. We're an organisation that supports young people under 25 in the UK. You're more than welcome to reach out for support here, however our signposting is tailored to those in the UK so it may not always be relevant to the support you're looking for. If you're looking for support in your country, Befrienders Worldwide has information for helplines all over the world. :)
  • Options
    Megan22Megan22 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2023
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hiya Megan, welcome to the community. Its nice to meet you!
    w2dxaz0c0nv7.gif

Love this <3 So cute!
  • Options
    faolan wrote: »
    Hello Megan =) I love cats too. Do you have any of your own? 🐱

I used to have two but one recently died :'( I have an orange and white cat called Tigger, I love him so much! <3
  • Options
    Gemma wrote: »
    Welcome @Megan22! Looking forward to seeing you around the community :) I also love cats - mine is a tuxedo! Do you have a cat?

Yes, one of my cats died recently but I have an orange and white cat named Tigger :)
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Megan22 That's such a cute name for your cat! Is your cat energetic or was it more for the semblance? My cat is called Vada.
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Hi Megan and welcome to The Mix!

It's lovely to see that you are working towards getting an undergraduate degree in counselling psychology- that sounds interesting :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi Megan <3.

I also love cats too :3 and scary movies but it depends as sometimes I find horror a bit much though I do love my gothic alternative stuff!. It sounds cool that you are working towards an undergraduate degree in counselling, I bet that really interesting to do. Hope to see you around on the boards,

Amy x
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Slightly late to the party, but also wanted to say welcome to the mix Megan. It's good to have you here and awesome to here you're doing a counselling degree. Look forward to seeing you around more in the future

Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the mix!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    hey @Megan22 welcome!
    Do you have a favourite horror film??
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @Megan22! :)
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hi @Megan22, it’s great to have you here! I love cats too, like you I have a ginger and white cat (he’s called Ed) and I also have a tabby, ginger and white cat called Nellie! Counselling psychology sounds so interesting, are you enjoying it? I look forward to seeing you around :3
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    hnnehnne Moderator Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    hey :)@Megan22 I also love horror movies, whats your favourite?
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Megan22

Welcome to The Mix :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"