Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A new path

Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
Hi everyone! I am Terry, who has been a Discussion Board Moderator on The Mix for nine months (Time really flies)! I will leave this role because of personal career path.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Mix and am grateful for the wonderful experiences here. I have learned a great deal and worked with amazing people who are so supportive and helpful.

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the support, guidance and encouragement I have received during my tenure here. I have truly valued my time at The Mix and will always cherish the relationships and experiences I have gained. I wish The Mix would continue to support more people!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Terry8936 wrote: »
    nine months
    A whole baby! Will miss you @Terry8936 but pleased that you're going on to something important. :) Make sure you stop by from time to time to say hey!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Nine months?? I remember when you joined like it was yesterday! I was pretty new here at the time. Damn does time go fast...

But anyway haha. Thank you so so much for all the support you have given me and everyone else during your time here @Terry8936! I wish you all the best on your future path! :) Take lots of care <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 461 Listening Ear
    Time really does fly so fast! I can't believe that you've been here for 9 months as a Discussion Boar Moderator! I wish you all the best @Terry8936, with your new career! I'm so thankful for your support, and for making the community such a wonderful place! :3

Sending hugs and take care,

Kai <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    We will miss you @Terry8936 but def dont b a stranger! Take care and all the best with everything
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Thanks so much for all you've done @Terry8936! Wishing you all the best with your career and future endeavours, we're rooting for you! :)
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    We have been really lucky to have had you as a discussion boards moderator! Best of luck with your personal career path! :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Thank you @Terry8936 for being such a brilliant moderator. The nine months have flown by!. But honestly thank you so much, you have been so so amazing to us on here and I have appreciated everything you have done. I wish you all the best in your next adventure x.

All the best,

Amy22 x
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    Only seeing this now but also wanna say thank you for being one of the many great moderators at the mix, helping so many people. And best of luck on your new adventures and path in life