Home Forsaken Forum The Crypt
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What is the best treat?

Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
edited October 7 in The Crypt
I'm intrigued to know, in your opinion, what's the best treat? And what type under the category???

What is the best treat? 13 votes

Chocolate
53%
Chloe234sinead276Former MemberFormer Memberlunarcat522Katie12AnonymousToe 7 votes
Sweets
15%
DancerAmy22 2 votes
Crisps
7%
LydsRose9 1 vote
Other (explain yourselves :D)
23%
JJLemon18spacedogRose113 3 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    I was also a big chocolate fan prior to going vegan, and used to swap out all my brothers chocolates for my sweets when we were younger ahaha. The solid chocolate balls were always my fave!
  • Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 2,170 Boards Champion
    Ice creammmmmmmm :p
    Profile picture made by @Chloe234

Want to hurt me… go ahead
    Wish to bully me…I’m used to it
    Want to talk crap about me…go on then
    Want to make me cry…feel free
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,055 Boards Champion
    All of the above. I don't complain when it comes to treats :p but I have to say ice cream has always been my fav
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,555 Extreme Poster
    Chocolate
    I am and will forever be a chocolate lover
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    I very much appreciate this break-down of co-ops rolls :D can't wait for the pictures! @IainJammyboy
  • Former MemberFormer Member Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Chocolate
    For me it's the co op Belgium triple chocolate cookies that are brilliant - stuffing my face with them now lol. Speaking of co op food, I used to eat so many of their daily made rolls and I've got a ranking of them. 4 - is the burnt oven rolls, they taste alright, but are extremely crunchy and make you're fingers all greasy to where you can't enjoy them. 3 - is the branded morning rolls - big but are the kind where they are soft rolls but fall apart easily. 2 - the rolls that are crunchy on the outside but not to the point where they fall apart, and are soft on the inside - very good, but if you eat too many it can have negative side effects. 1 - co op morning rolls - they are incredible especially first thing in the Morning. They got that perfect taste and texture, and look beautiful. Only downside is that if you buy them after 6 in the afternoon they go really really crunchy - even more than number 4. I'll get pictures of them too don't worry. What am I doing with my life lmao

i love how u gave us a whole explanation of it even saying the perfect time and everyhting and then said what am i doing with my life at the end lol
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 324 The Mix Regular
    Chocolate
    I don't think i could ever answer anything other than chocolate :lol:
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 2,350 Boards Champion
    Chocolate
    Chocolate all the way! But chocolate cookies too!!
  • LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Crisps
    Savoury snacks all the way for me….although I wouldn’t say no to some chocolate right now🤣
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • lunarcat522lunarcat522 Moderator Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    Chocolate
    I love chocolate but it can depend on my mood, I'm also partial to a cinnamon bun!