Home Forsaken Forum The Crypt
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year?

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,536 Part of The Furniture
edited October 7 in The Crypt
Keen to see what camp people fall into :tongue:

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
The truth resists simplicity.

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? 14 votes

Yes!
7%
Katie12 1 vote
Only because of peer pressure
7%
independent_ 1 vote
Nah, not this year
64%
AoifeJellyelephantEmma_sinead276kaiiAmy22lunarcat522Rose113AnonymousToe 9 votes
You wouldn't catch me dead in fancy dress
21%
JustVJJLemon18spacedog 3 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Nah, not this year
    I'll pay money to see you in some sort of fancy dress @JustV ... maybe that should be the next poll - what should V dress us as ahaha :D
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,536 Part of The Furniture
    @Emma_ I thought we were friends
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,933 Legendary Poster
    My mates dragged me to a Halloween festival in my town on sunday, it was absolute Shite but they peer pressured me to dress up as a skeleton .. but .. i admit it.. I’m a fully grown adult.. but it was kinda fun lol!! Went to the pub afterwards and scared everyone.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,933 Legendary Poster
    Emma_ wrote: »
    I'll pay money to see you in some sort of fancy dress @JustV ... maybe that should be the next poll - what should V dress us as ahaha :D

But @Emma_ you can’t say that and then not dress up yourself ;)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,055 Boards Champion
    I'm not comfortable leaving the house in my own skin yet alone in some silly outfit haha :sweat_smile: but I admit it does sound fun
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Nah, not this year

But @Emma_ you can’t say that and then not dress up yourself ;)

This is true, I did dress up as Taylor Swift for a 1989 release party we did last week.. does that count?
  • AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,225 Boards Guru
    Nah, not this year

You should totally dress up @JustV! And @Emma_ that's a great costume! Why don't we have a Taylor Swift themed day in the office :p
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,555 Extreme Poster
    Nah, not this year
    Unfortunately not this year but I kinda wish I had after seeing people's costumes on social media last night

I also would fully support you guys doing a Taylor Swift themed day :lol:
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,656 The Mix Elder
    Nah, not this year
    I did quickly cosplay my fav tv charcater at work the other day and on insta with fake glasses i got as a prop but other than that didnt really dress up.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films