Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello!

KBee99KBee99 Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
Hello,

I am KBee99 and I am passionate about supporting young peoples mental health and education. In my spare time I enjoy reading and knitting/crocheting :)

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    Hi @KBee99 welcome to the mix! I like to read too! What do you enjoy reading?
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hiya @KBee99 it's nice to meet you! Looking forward to seeing you around :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @KBee99 welcome to the mix it’s great to have you here. Also great to welcome you to the mix crochet club, there’s quite a few of us here who also love crocheting. What sort of things do you like to make?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    Hi @KBee99 welcome to the community! Nice to have more passionate people here!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    Hi @KBee99 welcome!
    A hard question but do you have a favourite book that you've read?
  • Options
    MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 645 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix! It's lovely to see that you are passionate about supporting young people's mental health and education too :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,063 Wise Owl
    hi @KBee99 and welcome - its great to have you here with us all
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hiya @KBee99 welcome to The Mix, it's so nice to meet you. I too also love knitting and crochet, i wonder what types of things you have made?.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @lunarcat522 I like to read fantasy books mainly! But I do try to read multiple genres to expand my interests :)
  • Options
    @jess63 I am still fairly new to learning how to crochet but so far I have started to make my own blanket and also crochet a soft toy :)
  • Options
    @Katie12 that is a tough one!! I do not have an exact favourite but I tend to love anything which involves a fantasy setting and fast paced!
  • Options
    @Amy22 So far I have made some jumpers, a blanket and begun making a soft toy! I’m looking forward to seeing what I can try making next :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    @KBee99 I need to have a go making some jumpers as I want to make my own winter wardrobe :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Welcome @KBee99! It’s great to have you here :3 I look forward to seeing you around on the boards! <3
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    cherrybluceoc84cherrybluceoc84 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Welcome! I've always wanted to learn to knit, I bet you make some great stuff.