Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wrong birthday

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,122 Wise Owl
I put in the wrong birthday somehow when I signed how do I change it 🥲
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi @River honestly I'm not too sure. I think though that when you click on your profile there should be an option to edit your profile and personal details on here too. If that doesn't work then you could also pm the mix themselves and they can change your birthday. Hope this helps <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hi @River - if you go to the top of your page where your profile name is, at the end there should be a cog/wheel sign to access the settings. From this press ‘edit profile’ and it will take you to your profile and the ‘account settings and privacy’ section. On the right hand side of the page there should be a list of options, and if you press ‘edit profile fields’ (which is 2nd on the list on my device), you will be able to change your birthday there.

I hope this helps :3
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    I tried it wouldnt let me @LydsRose9
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @River i feel like I remember reading that you can’t change your birthday, but maybe @TheMix staff can? The birthday doesn’t do much on here I don’t think, no one else can see it if that helps.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    @River would you mind sending us a DM with a screenshot of what you're seeing when it doesn't let you? Failing that, @independent_ is right that we can change it for you.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    @JustV yeah sure