Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hmm...

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
If someone who is in power convince u to join religion is tht 4bu$e?. Tells u to read the bible everyday or u'll lead a bad life. Tht was the technique tht the last lot had
Does the bible improve your happiness like he sed?
Everything's gd 😊
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 It's your own choice. Whether or not religion improves your happiness can vary greatly from person to person. It depends on your individual beliefs, values, and the role that religion plays in your life. Happiness can be influenced by many factors, and religion is just one of them.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @Terry8936 in the past I found it as warfare. Is tht the case wen every adult asks u to join a religion?
    Crazy mad insane
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 - it's a tricky topic for sure. If someone asks you to join their religion, I wouldn't call that warfare. I think the right word for it is proselytism (converting someone's beliefs).

In general, I'd say that people believe that the religion or spiritual path they follow is the path towards the best life, so some will be keen to share it to others to improve their lives as well.

Now, as @Terry8936 says, how religion affects a person can vary, and it's a personal choice as to what, if any, religion you follow. Some find it improves their life, others don't. You're free to make your own decision as to what path you choose :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.