Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mathematics

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
edited September 2023 in General Chat
How did we find out wat 3+7 is or 4+6 🤣🤣
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya @ellie2000 interesting q i think it just comes natural after a while well defiently for like little sums cant say the same for fractions haha . Its ike your brain is a computer lol.I do struggle with maths tho still to this day.Defiently more a creative type.WHat about you are you more into writing/the arts or maths/science or a bit of both. The answer to both is 10 also hah :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    @ebyrne556 I quit writing bc it was upsetting, I do drawing like buildings , Scrooge mcduck and scenery.i built a diorama but It got lost, n I do music on keyboard. Keyboard stops me going coo-coo
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Ah ok that makes sense.Ohh cool what sorts of songs do you like to play on the keyboard?.I always find music is a good way to express yourself as well.Take care @ellie2000 <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 I play tatu 😀 apocalyptica, alpenglow by nightwish. N some relaxing stuff 😀
    Crazy mad insane