Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A drawing I did

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
0yv7t2ueqdrg.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    Any suggestions for any others I could do?
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    @Chloe234 Love your drawing, it really resonates with me as music is my therapy. Do you have a favourite song/artist?
  • Options
    Chloe234 wrote: »

Have you heard of lyric books? It's where people make books and do art relating to lyrics of a song, it's really cool and it might be something you'd be interested in. I've always wanted to try it but art isn't one of my strong suits!

I've put a few examples below as it's a bit difficult to explain.

'505' Arctic Monkeys: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJGukE4w/

'It's Called: Freefall' Rainbow Kitten Surprise: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJGu5UwR/
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    It looks great!
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    @Chloe234 That's amazing!! Keep it up I think a lyric book would nice where you could write down some of your favourite lyrics of songs like @lunarcat522 mentioned
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @Chloe234 Love your drawing, it really resonates with me as music is my therapy. Do you have a favourite song/artist?

Thankyou! And ahhh that's hard aha I listen to so much music I can't pic a fav, how about you?
    Have you heard of lyric books? It's where people make books and do art relating to lyrics of a song, it's really cool and it might be something you'd be interested in. I've always wanted to try it but art isn't one of my strong suits!
    Amy22 wrote: »
    @Chloe234 That's amazing!! Keep it up I think a lyric book would nice where you could write down some of your favourite lyrics of songs like @lunarcat522 mentioned

I love that idea thankyou lunar and Amy! I could give it a try in the future definitely!
  • Options
    Thankyou! And ahhh that's hard aha I listen to so much music I can't pic a fav, how about you

I'm the same, my taste changes a lot! I currently really like Wonderland by Taylor Swift, The Beach by Wolf Alice, and Work Song by Hozier
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Chloe234 - your drawing is great! I couldn’t agree more with the sentiment, music has been such a comfort to me too. I’m really looking forward to seeing more of your creations! :3
    Keep fighting the good fight!