Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hyperfixation AHHHHHH

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
Ahhh why I have I got a hyperfixation so baddd omg I feel like this person so much and can relate to them a lot tooooo I just feel like I am them at the moment is this weird? I relate so so much to him and omg edward nygma is gorgeous

bnfuw0ydp78f.png
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,807 Master Poster
    Wow he is gorgeous
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    He is he is from a show called Gotham. You can watch Gotham on ITVX on catchup it's a very good show based on the Batman DC universe comics and how Bruce Wayne became Batman himself. Ed Nygma becomes the Riddler eventually. It's a very good show and my hyperfixation is him at the moment!
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    I might have a look at this show it sounds good!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Its so good there are five seasons I'm currently on s1 but the show can be quite dark at times so I will say there are scenes that can be terrifying it's like horror xd
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Ahh perfect for spooky season then hehe
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 It definitly is, :)
  • Options
    IM screaming ahhh I had a dream I met this lil cute dude and ahhhh he liked me back omg help *fangirls*