Home Work & Study It's Exam Time
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A Level Results day

ElleFroggo05ElleFroggo05 Posts: 121 The Mix Convert
edited August 2023 in It's Exam Time
Hey so is very late but is 17th august aka results day for a levels and t levels. I’m a first year but I’m bricking it. I just want to do better than average. Anyone else got results today?
How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
Post edited by Aife on

Comments

• Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Elouise_Elle05, how was results day for you?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Hope you were happy with your results <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Hey so is very late but is 17th august aka results day for a levels and t levels. I’m a first year but I’m bricking it. I just want to do better than average. Anyone else got results today?

Yep August the 17th was A-level results day, and I also was getting my results too then as well from my college
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Hey @jess63 @ebyrne556 and @Amy22
    Results day was ok
    I got a c so wasn’t too happy as hate being average but hopefully I’ll get better grades next year
    Hope all went well Amy
    How is my adhd autistic anxious depressed brain functioning-? I don’t know either
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Aw Im sure u will get what u need next year and well done for doing ur best! We are all proud of you.Did you do anything nice to celebrate?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thanks and just got a takeaway but mum let me have a desert
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Hey @jess63 @ebyrne556 and @Amy22
    Results day was ok
    I got a c so wasn’t too happy as hate being average but hopefully I’ll get better grades next year
    Hope all went well Amy

A c is still good though as you tried your best but next year I'm sure that you will get the grades that you want. I know the feeling myself of not wanting average grades so I understand how you are feeling <3. Having a takeaway does sound lush though hope you enjoyed it. I managed to pass my course in the end suprisingly.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Thanks and congrats