Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sorry for posting this

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
Hi, I hate myself I am a creep and I am unloveable. Why do I have such a weird kink there's something wrong me. I guess it started when I loved watching charlie and the chocolate factory growing up and the blueberry scene excited me. I read fanfiction of people turning into fruits and it's so weird but I feel oddly drawn to it. I think there is something wrong with me I'm turning into a monster. I think I am my own worst enemy. Why do I have fetishes someone help or take me out plz.
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    so sorry this is cringe i apologise if you are reading this
    edited September 18
    Aw thank you so much @Past User I guess I was having one of my moments and actually found some dark fanfiction which spooked me a bit I think
    Post edited by patrickDev on
  • ek4874dmek4874dm Posts: 11 Settling in
    You’re not a monster. Lots of people have “weird” (more like not socially acceptable) kinks and fetishes. You don’t have to apologise for anything🩵
    Thank you @ek4874dm it's that I guess I always been into things that most people probably think is weird or different I guess
    I did it again Im messed up and evil
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @Amy22 I agree with what others said. Most people have their own 'weird' stuff they enjoy, many just dont talk about it, you do which already makes you braver than most! If fact, I believe you agnowledging all of this makes you even less 'weird'. I know there would be a lot of people who feel just like you, and them not talking about it means they have no one to tell them that all of this okay. So you're not messed up or evil at all. Actually you can be 'evil' if you want hehe, that's pretty cool too! ;)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    @JJLemon18 Thank you so much I guess I never use this weird thing to hurt anyone so thats the main thing, but I dont want to be turning evil thats the thing. I feel like sometimes there's another version of me that wants to do bad things even though I know doing them will only cause issues. I try to be the good person as much as I can. Sorry
    @Amy22 there's no need to apologise. As you said, you're trying your best so that all that matters. You shouldn't be feeling horrible about yourself for things that are absolutely okay and normal :)
    Thank you @JJLemon18 I guess cause I identity maybe as feminime a bit its not often associated with us at all like its more of a masculine thing to be into *certain things* so I guess maybe that is why Im feeling strange all because of a stupid fixation with a scene from a film years ago smh
    @Amy22 thats an interesting way to approach it. I personally don't believe it has anything to do with your gender or stuff. You are free to like what you want and I don't care if you're not 'masculine' enough lol. Does that mean if I'm not into *certain things* then I'm not masculine??
    @JJLemon18 Aw thank you, I guess growing up I saw things a certain way however of course I think that anyone can like what they want to like really but its different with me. I feel a bit better now about it though thanks so much for helping me out :)
    I always felt like I held strong traditional beliefs eventhough I do want to break away and be modern but I feel sometimes I can't I think it has something to do with me being too hard on myself and not allowing myself to be free and who I want to be i guess
    Amy22 wrote: »
    however of course I think that anyone can like what they want to like really but its different with me.
    I feel like a lot of people think this way, me included. When looking at other people you are compassionate and understanding but when looking at yourself you're harsh and judging. Humans are pretty weird sometimes aren't they haha.

Glad you feel better now tho!
    @JJLemon18 Honestly I think we are because we help others but sometimes not ourselves