Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

July achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
Hope everyone's doing well! As July has now passed, I would just like to ask everyone: what did you do in July that made you proud of yourself? And what are you grateful for? Please feel free to share anything! :3

Here are my achievements:
- I finally managed to get a job as a Psychology Student Ambassador for my uni after applying to lots of jobs and getting rejected multiple times. The interview was difficult, but I was happy that I managed to stay calm and pull through!
- I finally cleaned my room after after a long time, now my mind feels clearer :smile:
- I caught up with a lot of lovely friends and I'm so grateful for nice days out together

Don't give up on yourself <3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Aw well done guys brilliant news your all doing amazing!so proud <3
    My achievements are
    -Doing some more volunteering which i love
    -Keeping going to physio even tho its so hard
    -Knowing when to say no to look after myself
    -Becoming a #iwill ambassodor
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Well done everyone I am super proud of you all and keep doing the amazing things you do <3

I think for mine it has to be:

- signing up for TRC media company which is a trainee to help people from various backgrounds who may struggle to get into the film and TV industry

- Also playing more of my Harry Potter Magic Awakened game I guess
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 462 Listening Ear
    Very well done to all of you! I'm so happy for you guys!! :3

@eparker98, thank you so much! Hopefully the new job will go well ^^ Well done for winning an award at work, you absolutely deserve all that appreciation and recognition like the support you provide to the community here!

@vicky_zin, thank you! With practise, I'm sure I won't be terrified of interviews anymore hahah. Congratulations for graduating uni! Finishing an entire degree is a massive achievement ^^ I'm happy that your family was there for you too! And very well done for getting through the difficult days, it's enough that you're here <3

@ebyrne556, congratulations on becoming an #iwill ambassador! I'm glad that you've been keeping that balance of taking care of yourself and for doing your volunteering responsibilities ^^ it's absolutely incredible that you're continuing going to physio despite how challenging it is, it will all be okay <3

@Amy22, wow that's amazing that you're helping people from different backgrounds get into the TV and film industry! It must be a very rewarding feeling and I'm sure that these people will appreciate it a lot ^^ and playing Harry Potter Magic Awakened is super fun, I'm glad that you've been able to enjoy the game in your own time :smile:
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Thank you so much @kaii
    Cant believe its nearly the end of august looking forward to hearing what the achievements were for august
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.