Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Mind

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Wat do u do if u hav ppl crying in Ur head? Ppl cried in the past n u hear it now wen u think of something bad?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• MatchaMiaMatchaMia Posts: 60 Boards Initiate
    edited July 2023
    Hi @ellie2000 , It sounds like you're a really empathetic person. When negative things happen, it may trigger memories of past sad moments or cause you to remember a hurt loved one because you're feeling so deeply. Perhaps you've made an anxious association between crying and negative events and so that gets reinforced in your brain, subconsciously or consciously. Do you feel comfortable telling us more about this? It's quite difficult to offer a solution or a clear explanation and so it may help to unravel those feelings through counselling or therapy. Some self-reflection (such as identifying language triggers, changes in emotion, external environment) may also help in identifying why your thoughts lead you to the same destination and what to do about it <3
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Heya @ellie2000 Lovely support already from @MatchaMia and if you would like to chat a bit more about what’s been happening for you just so we can help you a bit more than you know where we r take care and hope you have a nice weekend
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.