Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Piercings lol

mk1881mk1881 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
Uh don't know how this really qualifys to go in this section but I thought it was the most fitting. So I just got to a 2g and they hurt like hellllll. But I'm really excited I have one more size to go and then I'll be at my goal:))))
Anybody else out there with piercings??
"But our lives will only ever always Continue to be A balancing act That has less to do with pain And more to do with beauty." -Shane Koyczan

Comments

• Options
    indievioletindieviolet Posts: 40 Boards Initiate
    Ooo that sounds exciting, I bet they look awesome! I've tried getting a couple of piercings but I've been pretty unlucky. I got my nose pierced twice, it was a little painful and made my eyes water. Both times the piercing got stuck on something and fell out. It's crazy how quickly the hole closes up :( Maybe in the future I'll have better luck
  • Options
    mk1881mk1881 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @indieviolet, aww I'm sorry babe!! I'd try again in the future but let your nose fully heal before then. I do all my piercings myself and I remember eventually having to call a friend to help with my nose cause it was pretty painful! (Although my septum didn't hurt at all.. weird :bleep_bloop: )
    In any case, good luck in the future with your piercings!
    (Also maybe try a different type of nose piercing, I use L shaped bars cause the others don't work for me)
    "But our lives will only ever always Continue to be A balancing act That has less to do with pain And more to do with beauty." -Shane Koyczan