Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pride month

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
edited June 2023 in General Chat
Hi lovely folks, I know this post is a bit late as pride started earlier in June. However, yesterday my hometown hosted a pride event and I wanted to share some pics of the event. Happy pride everyone and I hope you are all having a brilliant week!.

levdlsvx3ab9.jpg
2ny9h9jhgtyq.jpg
sn46ipw70zos.jpg
9blbomkfm7le.jpg
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    This looks like a lot of fun @Amy22 - thanks so much for sharing! How did you find the event? What was your favourite parts?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @Azziman It was the first time my home town hosted a pride event so I kind of went to the very first one. The event actually turned out more successful than I thought it was going to be as my town is very small and not many people tend to go there too. However, there was lots of people attending which was amazing. I also got lots of free stuff lol :lol: and bought some new stuff too. I think my favourite part was when they had the drag performers on as they all did amazing performances.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    @Amy22 That sounds like a great day out! I'm glad to hear that it was well-attended, and that you enjoyed it :) Free stuff is always a bonus too - did you pick up anything special?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Azziman wrote: »
    @Amy22 That sounds like a great day out! I'm glad to hear that it was well-attended, and that you enjoyed it :) Free stuff is always a bonus too - did you pick up anything special?

I got a fan, some keyrings, did buy some jewellery, some pins, random tote bags that they were giving away lol and gay laces which is cool, i got them on my shoes at the moment :)