Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sun or Shade?

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
I'm of the belief that there's two types of people in this world - those who worship the sun, adjusting the spot they're sitting in whenever it moves and loving nothing more than basking it it, and those who desperately hide away in the shade.

Which type of person are you? Is it sun or shade?
Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨

Sun or Shade? 11 votes

Sun
0% 0 votes
Shade
100% 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 946 Part of The Mix Family
    When I sit in the sun my eyes always refuse to work and they constantly go watery - I'm basically a vampire
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,074 Wise Owl
    I do like sitting in the sun but as a ginger I usually have to limit my time in it and move to the shade so I don't burn too badly :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    I love the sun but I find it gets too hot and my body gets warm quite easily. Therefore, by being in the shade I feel a lot more comfortable. Plus I wear a lot of black clothing so me and the heat don't really agree lol :lol:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    When I sit in the sun my eyes always refuse to work and they constantly go watery - I'm basically a vampire
    Same haha same
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 464 Listening Ear
    I love the sun - I thank it for making my day better, but I don't like sitting directly under it especially for too long hahah. I love that cool and refreshing feeling of moving to the shade :smile:
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Looks like a pretty clear win for shade here - lets get some sun parasols ordered for around the community over the summer and bring in the cool drinks then!
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    I like the sun, but I prefer to enjoy it from the shade. One, the heat isn't as intense. Two, I don't get sunburn. :sunglasses:
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3