Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bands/girl groups

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,972 Community Veteran
edited June 2023 in General Chat
I was watching sugababes at the isle wight festival and I was thinking did they start round the same time as 'play' from Sweden πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ πŸ€” 😊
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
    hey @ellie2000
    I did a quick research online and i think that sugababes started in the 90s while Play made their first album in 2001. Did you enjoy the festival? Do you enjoy sugababes?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,972 Community Veteran
    @genderless_fungi I did enjoy the festival thank you. I liked Saturdays line up. It was packed, so different festival next year. Do u no how many ppl? coz some were getting turned away.
    It was sponsored by a bank
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Glad you enjoyed the festival @ellie2000 it’s probably hard to know how many for certain but probably thousands if people were being turned away but ig it depends how big it was. R u going to anymore festivals over the summer? Hope your having a nice weekend as well
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.