Home General Chat Polls of the Week
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Best treat to cool down in summer?

NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
edited June 2023 in Polls of the Week
Due to the super hot weather lately, thought this might be a fun poll. What's the best treat to cool down in the summer, ice cream, milkshakes, slushie or ice lollies? B) I vote ice cream, as it be included in different dishes, such as Baked Alaska which tastes incredible. B)

If you prefer another treat to cool down, drop it down below. :3

Best treat to cool down in summer? 13 votes

Ice cream
76%
Laura_tigger82sinead276NeonBlueThunder1ebyrne556JJLemon18yanalibbystrawberryDiamondxUtopiaIsThisJustFantasylunarcat522 10 votes
Milkshakes (including variations of)
0%
Slushies
7%
Amy22 1 vote
Ice Lolly
15%
DancerJimette 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    Ice cream
    i feel like ice lollies and slushies prob do the job better than ice cream does but after an ice lolly i always want more lol so i prefer ice creams bcs then they also satiate my hunger
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    DiamondxUtopiaDiamondxUtopia Posts: 12 Settling in
    Ice cream
    Ice cream has always been a go to for this weather. In any variation. Lately I’ve been having a lot of ice cream mochi as a snack that I’d definitely recommend!
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    Slushies
    I love a good slushy, ice cream's are my favourites too but you can't beat the nice refreshing taste of a slushy and the brain freeze after it lol
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,075 Wise Owl
    Ice cream
    I'd say in general I tend to go for ice creams but i do also love a good slushie :3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Ice cream
    I'm saying ice cream because its my favourite from the bunch, but absolutely all of these would work great. Actually slushies might work the best (since you're literally drinking straight up ice) but with slushes I often get really thirsty for more afterwards. They're kind of short-term imo, if you need a quick cool.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Ice cream
    And frappe!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Ice cream
    Might sound a bit strange but i found ice cubes like licking them rlly cooling haha.Also putting them in drinks haha
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,133 Part of The Furniture
    Ice cream
    Definitely ice cubes in drinks @ebyrne556! I am fortunate, our fridge-freezer has an ice machine =)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Ice cream
    A ice machine sounds so good
  • Options
    JimetteJimette Posts: 85 Budding Regular
    Ice Lolly
    But I'm not that picky LOL
    Wild Hearts Never Die~ >:3