Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Books and Books Reccomendations

13»

Comments

• Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Heya hope everyones doing well! Has anyone watched heartstopper series 2 yet.Im making my way through it its so good. I was actually going to read the rest of ACOTAR but wasn’t sure whether or not to @knej23

Also @asia4a have you read any other Agatha Christie books? I have to say they are very good
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    asia4aasia4a Posts: 12 Settling in
    @ebyrne556 I haven't read any others, which do you recommend??

I know this isn't reading but I have seen 'Witness for the Prosecution' in theatre which was really good!!
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 414 Listening Ear
    I recently read Before the Coffee Gets Cold which was quite good (magical realism) and I also really enjoyed My Nonidentical Twin by Evie Meg (memoir). I also liked Girl In Pieces but it's quite dark so it took quite a while for me to get through it.

I'm currently reading Pain and Prejudice by Gabrielle Jackson which is about women's health inequalities which is really informative.
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Ohh good recs thanks guys I’ll check them out!
    @asia4a hmm probably murder on the orient express or sparkling cyanide.I also read some of her short stories at xmas but need to read more she’s a great author
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.