Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i made this:

libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 588 Incredible Poster
edited June 2023 in Creative Corner
promises broken, more tears are falling
laughing and crying nobody's trying
pretending to be someone we are not
just to please them all
i was only looking for 1 thing in life
to be l-o-v-e-d
but now i'm crying into my hands
wishing that i was dead
i cried till i had no more tears left
i tried to fake the truth
couldn't face reality because neither could you
you were my rock
kept me alive through the hardest times
when everyone left you were by my side

idk why i put that up- spur of the moment kinda thing
ps: sorry if its cringe
'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
Post edited by Azziman on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    aw, this is so relatable. it's not cringe dw, it's just quite honest. I write poems/song lyrics too so I get that a lot of the time they feel kinda cringe lol but dw abt it. there's a fav lyrics/quotes thread or something like that where I sometimes randomly post my lyrics/poems (or just other lyrics which i love and relate to) so u might find it cool to go check that out. what's this about though if u don't mind me asking? I'm here if u wanna talk abt it. sending hugs!! <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    @xee its abt how do i explain it umm waiting to be loved/liked by someone
    i joined 2 verses together thats why it prob dont make sense
    and then the second part from i cried till i had no more tears left was about someone i loved who basically left me ( many ppl done that)

hope that makes sense :3
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    @libbystrawberry Have u heard the song people watching by conan gray? It's a great song and i think you'll relate to it but idk if you'll like it since idk ur music taste but yeah give it a listen and lmk what u think! Hope ur ok <3 And yeah that made total sense :)
  • Options
    ok i ll check it out
  • Options
    omg @xee that sooo relatable and yes the song is really nice guess i just found my new fav song when im sad thx xeee <3
  • Options
    @xee sorry to keep messaging but just found this
    No one notice your tears"
    "No one notice your sadness"
    "No one notice your pain"
    But they all notice your mistakes
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    lol i'm glad u liked that song, I've got loads more xD I like the song the romantic by lauryn marie it's also kinda the same vibe and also movies by conan gray again (i rlly love conan gray). something comforting u can listen to when you're sad is outnumbered by dermot kennedy, i used to always listen to it and think about how someone it out there and one day they're going to be there to love me and take care of me.

also don't worry about messaging lots! I'm here and i love talking to youu :) those lyrics are so relatable but so so sad. where's it from?
  • Options
    @xee sorry to keep messaging but just found this
    No one notice your tears"
    "No one notice your sadness"
    "No one notice your pain"
    But they all notice your mistakes
    this ones from a comment on a youtube video, and sure ill check out all the songs u recommended ttx

• Options
    also u can check out people by libianca my most relatable song
  • Options
    lmk what u think of them :)
  • Options
    sure thing :)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Hi @libbystrawberry I don't think it is cringe I think it is a very beautiful poem you have written and it is very good. :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    @Amy22 thxxx soo much
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Thats a very powerful and beautiful poem @libbystrawberry <3 We r here if u wanna chat more abut ur feelings behind the poem but ur very talented !
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @ebyrne556 thx so much, <3