Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
Hey all!

The latest edition of the Legend of Zelda franchise - Tears of the Kingdom - was released recently! Have you ordered the game, or better yet, played the game? What do you think of the game so far? Would be cool to hear your thoughts!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hey. Yes actually. This was my most anticipated game and its the first game ever that I pre-ordered. Breath of the Wild is one of, if not the best game I ever played. The style and vibe of the game was something I never experienced before. So I have to say my expectations were real high with this one, but every 5 minutes of playing the game my mind is getting blown more and more. Its really not what I expected but exactly what I wanted. It feels weirdly nostalgic but also new and mysterious. I have way too many questions and places that I can't wait to explore. I don't think I was ever this excited for a game before!
    I'm playing this game with my brother and we only just got past the 'tutorial' section. He's getting angry at me because I need to focus on courseworks right now and I'm not letting him play without me :lol: we agreed to experience it together as its just so much more fun that way.

What about you @Azziman?
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I want to get this so bad, I really enjoyed breath of the wild (even tho I never actually finished it don’t judge) need to convince myself first though 😂
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    @jess63 not finished the story or the entire game (all side quests and stuff)?
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    I really want to get this game maybe one day but I'll need more storage for my switch as I'm running out of space at the moment lol
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    I really feel like I'm missing out by not playing these games. They look so damn fun and I love the artstyle. Maybe I need to start saving up!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JJLemon18 wrote: »

The story, cause I get too hung up on the side quests 😂
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    jess63 wrote: »

@jess63 oh, makes sense haha. Then why not just go back to finish it? I think the story is fairly important for the sequel.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
    Mike wrote: »
    I really feel like I'm missing out by not playing these games. They look so damn fun and I love the artstyle. Maybe I need to start saving up!

That makes two of us! I love the Legend of Zelda series, and Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom look amazing from what I've seen and heard so far. Hoping I can get my hands on a Switch so I can get involved and experience them first-hand for myself! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options

@jess63 oh, makes sense haha. Then why not just go back to finish it? I think the story is fairly important for the sequel.

Yeah I really need to, I’m bad at finishing games, I get scared I won’t be prepared enough for Ganon so I spend ages on side quests, maybe I’ll say if I finish this one I can get the new one 😂
  • Options

Yeah I really need to, I’m bad at finishing games, I get scared I won’t be prepared enough for Ganon so I spend ages on side quests, maybe I’ll say if I finish this one I can get the new one 😂

@jess63 have fun with it! :)