Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Odd feelings

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
How do u cope wen u get up early mornings and u feel head odd, and u crash in the afternoon. At the day which isn't gd, everyone expects u to go over Ur limits, y?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• saffjxdesaffjxde Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    @ellie2000 Hi ellie... sorry to hear that you feel that way, I hope today is a better day. I guess it's hard for people who haven't experienced feelings like that to understand or relate to. You don't owe anybody anything, especially not when you're not having a good day and it's still important to prioritise yourself and take care. Maybe have you been able to set some boundaries with people? Sending hugs.....
    nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength - st francis de sales
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @saffjxde wat r boundaries
    Crazy mad insane
  • saffjxdesaffjxde Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    @ellie2000 Boundaries are sort of like rules you put in place... not necessarily strict rules but setting limits on certain things as a way of communicating that you can only handle so much. As an example, maybe someone keeps asking to go out every other night and you don't feel like it, you could set a boundary by explaining that you appreciate the offers, but it gets stressful and could they not ask as often, or something like that. I don't know if that might be helpful to try if there are specific things that you find stress you out more, or make you feel like you're not doing enough etc...
    nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength - st francis de sales
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 - that's okay, you're heard loud and clear! We can all have rough days sometimes, and we can only do so much. Like @saffjxde says, it's important to look after yourself and take care of your wellbeing. If you feel like you're being pushed too far, it's a good idea to communicate how you feel with others
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.