Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

why

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
why do past criminals wen u confront them say 'its in the past, i hav family now it doesnt matter'
i had alittle blip this morning
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000 sorry to hear about the blip this morning. How are u feeling now? <3 I'm here if u wanna talk about it in more detail!

About the criminal thing, it can depend. Some people say things like that because they genuinely mean it. Some of them genuinely learn from their mistakes. A lot of the time though they use it as an excuse. By saying they now have a family they think it makes them sound more responsible and ethical and less likely to be a criminal. Hope this makes sense :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,983 Community Veteran
    @Xee im a survivor of SA and i remember having go go at the perpetrators, nd i got in trouble everytime i did it. at the time ppl were bring up traumatic memories. police belive the other side
    wat was i trying to do
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 That sucks, I'm sorry u had to go through that. But the main word there is 'survivor'. You got through it! And you should be really proud of yourself for that <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain