Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

S club news

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,985 Community Veteran
edited April 2023 in General Chat
Was it natural causes wat happened to the singer
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,135 Part of The Furniture
    I am not really sure @ellie2000 but it is really sad news isn't it? :/ How are you coping with this news? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 - as far as I know, they haven't disclosed the cause of death. There's a chance that we might not know if they want to keep it a private matter. Was really sad and sudden to hear, I love listening to S Club! How are you feeling after hearing what happened?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Hi @ellie2000 I too also heard about the news about the recent passing of the S club singer. Unfortunately, I am not sure if it was natural causes, though I did see something on the news which said nothing bad happened to them. How are you feeling at the moment about what happened?.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films