Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Boards Easter Egg Hunt Challenge!

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
edited April 2023 in General Chat
Hey everyone,

We've put together a fun Easter Egg hunt challenge for you to take part in over the next few days. I hope you have as much fun taking part as I did making this challenge 🐣!

How to take part
Your challenge is to find the easter eggs and the 🐣 that I've hidden both here on the boards and also over on our social media pages. If you don't have social media, that's okay you can still take part and find the eggs we've hidden here on the discussion boards. I've added some hints in the spoilers below for each egg or 🐣. When you've found them, post back here to let me know :)

Egg 1
Hint:
Where would someone find our community guidelines?

Egg 2
Hint:
If you wanted to join our Community Champions group where would you find more information on how to join?

Egg 3
Hint:
You'll find this egg in the second busiest area on the boards

Egg 4
Hint:
This or That activity?

Egg 5 - The golden egg!
Hint:
We recently launched a new Group Chat, where would you find information about this?

Egg 6 - A second golden egg!
Hint:
Have you ever looked at The Mix's profile?

Bonus point - Egg 7
Hint:
Can you find the secret egg hidden in one of our Instagram stories?

Bonus point - 🐣
Hint:
We've hidden a 🐣 in the comments of one of our Instagram posts. Have a look at the first 5 posts to see if you can find it

Bonus point - 🐣
Hint:
We've hidden a 🐣 in the comments of one of our TikTok videos. Take a look at our first 5 videos on our page. Can you find it?

Hope you have fun taking part :)
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2023
    This sounds awesome and so fun! Thank you so much for making this! I will definitely look for a few once I find a bit of time :)

Also Happy Easter everyone!!

Edit: Already found one haha
    members tab ;)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Found another one!
    Edited into This or That thread by Aife
  • Options
    Oh look! I found one, its here --> 🐣
    ;)
  • Options
    Morgan007 wrote: »
    heyyy @Aife whats the second bussiest place on the boards ;)

I got it!
    About this forum (Health and Wellbeing)
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    @Aife thank you so much for organising this egg hunt, I managed to find them all lol I might have saw the answers in the comments though lol. I wasn't able to do the Tiktok ones as I havent got tiktok but I did the Instagram one :).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
    Found them all
  • Options
    Morgan007 wrote: »
    i found the 5 in this thread ;):p oops i was counting the chicks haha

Extra bonus point for you @Morgan007!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    @Chloe234 @Morgan007 @Amy22 @JJLemon18 Yay I'm so glad you managed to find them all! 🐣
  • Options
    I did @Morgan007! Thank you for taking part, this was really fun to create :)