Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Daily wisdom

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
A space to share small nuggets of wisdom or life tips. :)
The truth resists simplicity.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    A problem shared is a problem halved
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,064 Wise Owl
    A simple one but always remember to take care of yourself as well.
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Pay more attention to the present including your present thoughts and feelings, your body and the world around you. This will help you get more enjoyment in life as well as help to better understand yourself and how you approach challenges.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,870 Extreme Poster
    I came across this one recently, really like the message: “Forget about willpower. It's time for why-power. Your choices are only meaningful when you connect them to your desires and dreams. The wisest and most motivating choices are the ones aligned with that which you identify as your purpose, your core self, and your highest values. You've got to want something, and know why you want it, or you'll end up giving up too easily.”
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.