Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crocheting

kittenloverkittenlover Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
I'm trying to learn how to crochet and I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we could share our work or any tips :)

Comments

• Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @kittenlover, I love to crochet too and there’s other people here that do too. There’s a crochet thread in the anything goes forum, that already has some tips on and some pictures of peoples creations if you’re interested in taking a look at that. I’m looking forward to seeing what you make :)
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I'm trying to learn how to crochet and I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where we could share our work or any tips :)

I love this thread, I too also am a crocheter and knitter. At the moment I have been making bookmarks :)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    kittenloverkittenlover Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Amy22 wrote: »

I love this thread, I too also am a crocheter and knitter. At the moment I have been making bookmarks :)

I'd love to see how your bookmarks are going! I'm currently doing something similar since it's the simplest thing I can do :)
  • Options
    Amy22 wrote: »

I'd love to see how your bookmarks are going! I'm currently doing something similar since it's the simplest thing I can do :)

I'll have to put up a post of them, so far I've made a plant one using ring pulls from cans, and a tomato sauce bottle one. I'm also knitting a bookmark scarf :)
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 839 Part of The Mix Family
    Im excited to see that bookmark scarf @Amy22 it sounds amazing!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Im excited to see that bookmark scarf @Amy22 it sounds amazing!

Speaking of my bookmark scarf I need to actually finish it lol, you just reminded me hehe