Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

community navigator

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
they r a person who find services 4 their user, if theyre bored or feel isolated, there's 1 in my previous town. but ive moved.
is it the doctor, or therapist, i got mine though my therapist
is there a social prescriber/community navigator/turning point in any town
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000
    So you are wondering if theirs a community navigator in every town? If im honest i had to look up what they are and they do sound very helpful. Ah ok was your previous one a good help for you?

There should be one for each area but I think it is worth having a look on your city councils website just to check. They can be got through your local Gp,community groups or through a therapist
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @ebyrne556 i had the navigator just 4 a chat if we had a zoom. if we couldnt find anything. they found 'fast24' thts a gd service they phone or visit u for wellbeing. do i look on a councils website?
    Crazy mad insane
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 Im glad that they found a good service for you and i hope it is helpful .Yes you could look on your local councils website or even google ‘services in your specific area and see what comes up’ I hope you find something that can help
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.