Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Talking

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,154 Community Veteran
I don't tlk to Mr.c no more, it seems I benefited his behaviour.idk how I did it. How do I do it with the new ones
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    It was by my nature not some other way 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Hey @ellie2000

It seems that something has been going on involving a certain Mr. C, do you mind telling me a bit more about it?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @genderless_fungi idk wat u mean i liked mr.c
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    I don't tlk to Mr.c no more, it seems I benefited his behaviour.idk how I did it. How do I do it with the new ones

What do you mean? I want to make sure I'm not confused before giving any advice.
    Would you like to know how to be closer to other teachers like you was with Mr.C?
  • Options
    @M3GANx04 he was a friend, n i found it easy to tlk to him. i havent found a person like mr.c yet
    Crazy mad insane