Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

14 and struggling with bullying

This discussion was created from comments split from: Hey Everyone!.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    crazybullet101crazybullet101 Posts: 1 Just got here
    Hi everyone,
    i'm crazybullet101 (im not gonna use my real name), I'm 14 and I currently struggle with bullying. I was wandering if any of you could give me advice? ❤❤❤❤❤
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Just a heads up I gave this post its own discussion @crazybullet101, just to make sure Jakub's discussion stays focused on him and the things he talked about. :)

What kind of bullying are you struggling with (if you don't mind me asking)?

Welcome to the community, really glad you found us today.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hi @crazybullet101
    I'm really sorry to hear you're being bullied, I know the feeling.
    I may not have the best advice but I can tell you my experience.
    I never let the bully know they are hurting me (even though I felt pain inside) I simply ignored him and once he realised I don't care, he stopped because he knew he isn't going to get any more joy out of it. This took a lot of time for me tho.

I hope you can find some good advice. Take care! :heart:
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    Hi everyone,
    i'm crazybullet101 (im not gonna use my real name), I'm 14 and I currently struggle with bullying. I was wandering if any of you could give me advice? ❤❤❤❤❤

Hi @crazybullet101 welcome to The Mix, I hope you enjoy your time on here. I'm sorry to hear that you are currently dealing with being bullied. I just wanted to ask what type of bullying is it exactly?. I can imagine how hard it must be for you at the moment dealing with that. Is there anyone you trust or can speak to about it?. I'm always here too if you ever want to talk more :).

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    RenPRenP Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    @crazybullet101

Welcome to The Mix, great to have you on here and thank you for sharing with us. I'm really sorry to hear this. Do you feel comfortable to share a little more?

Have you told anyone else about this?

<3