Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hiiii :)

im not doing to great at the moment, my boyfriend recently broke up with me after i found out he was cheating with one of my old best friends. im stuggling quite alot and am unsure how to dig myself out of this hole im in

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hi there @S_Abbott

First of all welcome to the Mix - it's good to have you here

Secondly, I'm sorry to hear you're going through a tough time at the moment - breakups are never easy, so with the situation you described I can only imagine how challenging it may be for you. Whilst I'm not exactly the best at advice on breakups, perhaps you have any hobbies or interests that you could put your energy into as a way to keep your mind off the breakup and onto something else.

Remember to focus on yourself and your well-being and that you can always use the boards here to have a rant or talk more about how you are feeling if you need to - there are many people on here who will listen and try and give you support

Once again, hope you're okay and it will get better with time

Sending hugs
    Sinead :blush:
  • Options
    Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the community ❤️
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that you have been recently dealing with a break up. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to <3:)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    S_AbbottS_Abbott Posts: 2 Newbie
    thank you so much for your support already, i am really in a hole at the moment
  • Options
    Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    S_Abbott wrote: »
    thank you so much for your support already, i am really in a hole at the moment

How are you coping at the moment? Do you have support around you? Thank you for being so open about everything.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome x
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,035 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @S_Abbott, we're all here for you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 458 Listening Ear
    @S_Abbott, welcome to The Mix, I hope you enjoy your time here, and we're always here to listen <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 831 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome to the community @S_Abbott we are always here if you need anything
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    RossouwRossouw Deactivated Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi S Abbot, I'm Rossouw. I hope we can be friends. I may not spend to much time on my computer but I hope we can still be friends.
  • Options
    M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate
    S_Abbott wrote: »
    im not doing to great at the moment, my boyfriend recently broke up with me after i found out he was cheating with one of my old best friends. im stuggling quite alot and am unsure how to dig myself out of this hole im in

Hi there.
    I just wanted to say i am so sorry that happened to you. I can only imagine the level of betrayal you must be feeling right now. That's not okay. Time is the greatest healer. I'd reccomend focus of loving yourself and sticking to a routine. Find things you're passionate about, perhaps hang out with any friends you may have. And most importantly, remember that we are always here to help support you if you ever need to rant!
    Wishing you the best <3
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Welcome to the community! Breakups can be tough, how are you doing? Always hear to chat <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.