Home› Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

To my nana😭

Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
My beloved nana was my everything, she was there when I was bullied at school, she supported me through my exams last year, she cared for me through out my hospital stay back in 2021. She was amazing. I cannot thank her enough for what she did for me, I go to your grave nana and I remember what we did, we went swimming we did arts together we did everything together. You are my inspiration and you still are my favourite person ever, I am in foster care nana which sucks because I wish I was with you, but mum and dad have spilt up. Things are really tough nana and I wish you was here to help me through this, I miss you so much I want my nana back😭😭😭

You were my everything, I loved all the moments we had before you died, I cuddle the teddy bear you got me few days before you died, I love you nana. I go to your grave every day and I cry and realise my beautiful nana has passed away, please keep looking down on me and I’ll do my best to make you proud bye nana :'(

Comments

• sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,465 Wise Owl
    I'm sorry to hear about your nana @Libby_ - she sounds like such a wonderful and caring person who you had a good relationship with. I'm sure she's always looking over you and that you do always make her proud.

Sending you lots of hugs
    Sinead
  • Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I'm sorry to hear about your nana @Libby_ - she sounds like such a wonderful and caring person who you had a good relationship with. I'm sure she's always looking over you and that you do always make her proud.

Sending you lots of hugs
    Sinead

Thank you, yes she was an amazing nana :'(<3
  • RenPRenP Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Sending you warm hugs @Libby_

I'm sure your nana will always be with you in spirit <3

RenP wrote: »
    Sending you warm hugs @Libby_

I'm sure your nana will always be with you in spirit <3

It doesn’t seem like it, I’m alone😭
    edited January 2023
    She would care if I died but I want to be with her. I hope Mother Nature kills me