Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello :)

Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
Hello everyone I’m Libby :)

I’m in college which is stressful, I’m studying health and social care which is absolutely awesome! I love cats! Especially little baby ones they are adorable! I struggle with mental illness from a young age which has caused me to feel guilty of getting support.

I am into art, I’m not very good at it! I am into doing art on my phone, it’s called colour by number! I absolutely love it :)

I hope to see everyone around!

Libs

Comments

• Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hello @Libby_ and welcome to the mix - hope you're well and look forward to seeing you around on here

Sending hugs
    Sinead
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
    Hello @Libby_
    Welcome! I'm glad you joined, hope you'll like the community here and that you'll be able to find useful advice :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Thank you both, @genderless_fungi and @Morgan007 ❤️
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,017 Community Veteran
    Libby_ wrote: »

I’m in college which is stressful, I’m studying health and social care which is absolutely awesome! I love cats! Especially little baby ones they are adorable! I struggle with mental illness from a young age which has caused me to feel guilty of getting support.

I am into art, I’m not very good at it! I am into doing art on my phone, it’s called colour by number! I absolutely love it :)

Libs

Hey @Libby welcome to The Mix. I hope you enjoy your time here. I hear that you are in college, me too. I am studying film though. I also hear that you like art which is very lovely to hear. I look forward to seeing you around here ♥.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    RossouwRossouw Deactivated Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi Libby, I'm Rossouw. I hope we can be friends. I may not spend to much time on my computer but I hope we can still be friends. I will check in when ever I may.
  • Options
    M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate

Libs

Hi @Libby_
    Welcome to the mix. We all look forward to seeing you around.
    Health and social care is such a lovely subject, I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I know how stressful school can get at times, but remember not to let that override your passion for the subject you're studying.
    I love art too! Colour by numbers is one of my favourite apps. I find that it's a great way to pass the time.
  • Options
    kittenloverkittenlover Posts: 44 Boards Initiate

Libs

Hi Libby! I also LOVE cats and if you can't tell from my username, kittens. I currently have 11 of them and they're quite a handful. Nice to meet you :)

I also like art but I prefer doing it traditionally on paper. Maybe you can show me some of your colour by number? :)