Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

5 Years!

AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,885 Extreme Poster
Today's the 5th year anniversary that I joined The Mix (thanks to the badge for the reminder). I've had the privilege of meeting so many wonderful people on here, it's been an awesome time so far! Thank you to everyone for making this such a great community to be a part of <3
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Wow @Azziman congratulations on your 5 year Mix anniversary. Thanks so much for all the support you've given over that time!
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,086 Wise Owl
    Congrats on 5 years here @azziman and we love having you as part of the community
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 468 Listening Ear
    @Azziman, congrats on spending 5 years here at The Mix! Thank you so much for all the love and support that you've been giving to our community for all these years <3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    @Azziman congrats on your 5th anniversary on here 🎊
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    Wow @Azziman, congratulations on the 5 year anniversary! B) That's honestly awesome! :+1::star:
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
    Echo what everyone else has said. Always love seeing your face around the community @Azziman - feels like you've been here forever (in a good way!)

Thanks for being such a fab community champion too. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.