Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sad and lonely

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I don't know. I've got some people to talk to. I still feel really lonely. I'm stressed out.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo

Comments

• Options
    support_squad23support_squad23 Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    Hi @Kate_20

Thank you so much for reaching out, it takes strength to do this in times which feel dark and painful. I'm glad to see you have people to talk to, it is so important to rely on our support networks in times like these. It's normal to still feel lonely despite having support, this is quite a common sensation, though challenging nevertheless. Would you like to share what you're finding tough right now?

Take care.
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    I've got so many tasks at hand. I don't know how I can cope with them at the same time. I also fear that my mental health would get into the way of completing tasks.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
    Hello @Kate_20

It seems like you're describing feeling overwhelmed, expressing your fear of failure and being scared that your mental health may be the cause of any shortcomings in that regard. First of all I want you to know that your feelings are valid and that it's okay to be afraid and uncertain. Furthermore, @el_rose0110 is right in saying that feeling lonely despite having friends and people to talk to is a common feeling. Here is an article on coping with stress that may have some helpful advice.

Would you like to give us some more details about how you're feeling and what kind of tasks you're dealing with? It would be helpful so we can know what type of support you may need
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    RenPRenP Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    @Kate_20 one step at a time. Having multiple things on your mind at the same time and trying to do it all can leave you feeling overwhelmed and actually more weighed down. Try to focus on one thing at a time <3

Do you feel comfortable sharing with us what worries you have regarding your mental health getting in the way of completing tasks?

Sending hugs xxx