Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not feeling 100

FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,304 Wise Owl
edited November 2022 in Work & Study
I was replying to a user on here a few days ago talking about this, i thought it might be good to make a separate new discussion about it. Its just, Ive been bit down about stuff recently. Not got much people to talk to tbh, there's places like here like Support Chat, boards, 121 chat but I think 121 said its not really suitable for long term support. Boards and the support chat is limited especially SC coz it's not always on and I don't want to be reliant on the group chats really one reason is as we've seen it's not always on, most of the time it is but also the mix might decide to permanently close it for some reason and also in a few years I won't be able to use it anyway since I'm 22. I've been checking where I could get support, Samaritans is good but I don't like talking on the phone. ChildLine is good but I'm 22 so can't use that. Yh its hard. I don't want to talk to my family because it would be unfair on them to put more stress on since they are busy as it is.

I think it's just worries I have like I have mentioned in my other discussions I worry about my future, also I sometimes have family problems things like arguments or fall outs. I worry about different things and overthink too. I think I often see feel negative about stuff like my future and I doubt myself.

Comments