Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello everyone! New mod here

genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
Hello!
I am a recent psychology graduate student and I am 22 years old.
I'm going to start today as a new boards moderator and I hope to get to know y'all better in the next couple of weeks!
FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Options
    Hello @Morgan007
    Thank you, it's lovely to be here!

I'm okay, I had a really nice day today actually, thank you for asking. How are you?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I'm very sorry you're not feeling that great @Morgan007, please remember that we are here to support you and don't hesitate to use the forums whenever you need!
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,034 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the community @genderless_fungi, it’s lovely to have you here volunteering with us 💛
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,062 Wise Owl
    Hello and welcome @genderless_fungi

Sending hugs,
    Sinead :3
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Hi @genderless_fungi it's so nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you lots on the forums. It's great to have another mod around :)

All the best,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the team @genderless_fungi

Awesome to have you here :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"