Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

putin

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
wat is he playing at?! he needs carers. ukraine wasnt a threat. why did he start it? he could ask if it was oil?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    These are all such important questions @ellie2000 , and we can try to understand this man's logic for why he is harming this country so, but is it going to tell us much else, aside from the fact that he wants power? and look how entire countries suffer as a result :( it is truly deeply disheartening!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    He wants to b in history books 4 positive but it's doin more harm than gd
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,050 Wise Owl
    I completely agree Ellie. Whilst Putin claims he's acting in the interest of Russians and Ukrainians, he's ultimately harming so many innocent civilians in Ukraine in what is essentially just acts of power like Aisling says. Hopefully this all ends soon as it is upsetting to see the war go on like this and the effects it is having on millions <3
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AbandonedTrolleyAbandonedTrolley Posts: 24 Boards Initiate
    It is such a shame how the people of Ukraine have been let down by NATO countries who refused to impose a no fly zone over the country. That has resulted in massive bombing of the country and the destruction of vital infrasturcture like power stations. Western governments have repeatedly said that they cant impose of no fly zone over Ukraine because it would cause World War 3. But it is like World War 3 already in Ukraine with the country absolutely devasted by air raids and over seven million refugees forced to flee the country!
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Couldn't agree more @ellie2000 ! I think power can really corrupt people (which is not to excuse his behaviour and choices) and at a certain point, I reckon some leaders stop caring about doing something good for their people and begin to hunger for more influence only! :(
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.